Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Kindies

I've mentioned before that I love being in kindie classes, especially when the regular ECE is there. I got an afternoon call for a nearby school so I jumped on it. When I got there, the kids were inside watching probably, Paw Patrol because it was raining. There was a lunch supervisor and one or two older student monitors. The class was incredibly quiet. The monitors kept them in line and didn't allow  any talking or other behaviours. Incredible!

I don't remember having to do much this afternoon. Two jobs in a row that went pretty smoothly? I did jump the gun a little on that, stay tuned for the next post. The worst thing that happened this day was the bulb in the projector was replaced and it got really smelly. I started to feel nauseous and so did some of the kids. No one threw up though, so that's good. I think the most interesting part of the day was that one student was named "Pharaoh". Haven't had that one yet!


No comments: