Monday, March 11, 2019

Kindies, by Myself

Another call for the school in Brooklin that I had just been at. This time for a kindie class, just the afternoon. When I looked on the website to confirm it's a kindie class (because, yo. Gr 1s with special needs was not a kindie), I discover that there's no ECE in the class. Which means there is 15 or less kids.

15 4-6 year olds.

Oh boy.

I get there, and indeed, it is an ECE-less kindie class. However, there is a high school co-op student who's on her last day! Lucky me! She was very helpful! It was a great afternoon. The kids seemed a bit more mature. I don't know if they were selected for this class based on their personalities and abilities. The two main drawbacks was there was no washroom in the classroom, and no direct outside access (it was a primary classroom).

I miss the days of <20 15="" 1="" 20-24="" 2="" 30="" a="" adult.="" adults="" an="" and="" as="" at="" built="" class.="" day="" ece="" enough="" for="" full="" in="" is="" it="" kids.="" kids="" kindie="" little="" lovely--but="" need="" not.="" not="" p="" really="" room="" s="" same="" space.="" teacher="" that="" the="" to="" was="" washrooms="" with="">



Added:
I'm not sure what I was writing. I was scrolling through my blog and the bottom of this post was bizarre html stuff.

No comments: