Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

I think I'm going to start a new theme for Wednesday.  Wacky Wednesday.  Cause I sure had a wacky moment earlier today.

I've been walking to my job as a lunch supervisor.  One stretch is along a major road, and goes through some green space behind a Catholic high school.  There is a creek through this green space, and I have sometimes encountered teens coming out of the bushes with interesting fragrances wafting behind them. 

Today, I was walking along this stretch, on the sidewalk, crossing over the creek.  Grooving along to Jann Arden, no one else in sight (except the traffic).  All of a sudden, I get accosted by the strong scent of pot!

Every time I cross this bridge, I think of the song from "Dora the Explorer":  "There's a grumpy old troll, living under the bridge...".  Not this time, LOL.  I don't think he could be grumpy today!!

No comments: