Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Mirth

I hope everything has settled down, LOL, and the regular 4 or so readers of this blog are still here. While I welcome new readers, the manner in which they came was not appreciated, and thankfully that issue got quickly resolved, so I'm left with just the regulars now :)

On the way up to Bancroft at Christmas we saw a funny sign that I really want to blog about but forgot to. Recently, the establishment was in the news again and it reminded me to blog.

The Atherly Arms is an 'adult entertainment bar' just outside Orillia, Ont. It's been there forever I think. They usually have one of those black rental signs out front, and in December it said "Now hiring/All Positions" LOL!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

LMAO!!!!!! In what way was that meant to be taken?