Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Random Questions

This was first published on my tracykm.blogspot.com page on October 18 2006.  Some answers have changed over the past 7 years, look for the italics....

1. FIRST NAME? Tracy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Don't think so, although there is an old Audrey Hepburn (?) movie with a character named Tracy. Maybe Mom can answer, LOL. I was going to be Gertrude Mildred.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Some have complained that I am not emotional, but I think I'm overly emotional at time. Last time I cried...probably pretty recent.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's okay. Pretty basic and textbook.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Mediterranean spiced roast turkey/chicken.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Gosh, I hope so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I used to be a really big journaler, until it was used against me and totally shook my world upside down. Well, the journal didn't actually do it, but what I had put in it did. I started keeping journals for the kids....but they are SO out of date. I tend to write the fun stuff in emails/forums already, I don't feel like taking the time to handwrite it again into a journal.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I could do it in slow motion. I'd parachute too if it were slow motion.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Multi--Grain or Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. But I rarely buy them, instead I have PC Bran Flakes with 1 TSBP of slivered almonds and 1 TBSP of dried cranberries or fresh fruit.  This has totally changed!  I don't eat cereal since going low carb/high fat.  I sometimes have an oatmeal/flaxseed mix.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Shoes that tie up?. Do I have any?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not as strong as I'd like, but babywearing an almost 18lb baby 2 miles, 4 times a week has got to have had an impact.  Oh, boy, do I miss babywearing.  Definitely not strong anymore!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I like Breyer's or Kawartha Dairy ice cream. Anything with things in it and a multitude of flavours. Gold Medal Ribbon, Bear Claw, White Thunder, Praline Pecan. Although I'm a chocoholic, I don't like plain chocolate ice cream.
14. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2
15. RED OR PINK? Depends on what it is :) I actually like both.
16. LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU? My belly, and my shyness.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The friends I had in high school before I dated the Ex who thought he should be the only friend I needed.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I have the need to read every email that comes in the various Yahoo groups I'm in. I'm getting better at deleting without reading emails about Passap machines, ribbers, cloth diapers, etc....please DON'T send this back to me, LOL!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, dark; lilac t-shirt (had been wearing a ratty souvenir sweatshirt from 1995, but, well, I sweated (see question #12).
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? The lemon filling from the danish I put in Huey's lunch that he didn't eat.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lucy tell the neighbour boy she got a sticker on her shirt, LOL.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle. Or aquamarine. The ones that can't be described with one word...is it blue, or is it green? LOL.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Lilacs, lavender, and roses.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My MIL.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Hair or butt.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON I saw this somewhere but don't remember, then I stole it from Sandra. I've only met her twice, but she seems pretty fun :)
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Sweet ice tea. Sweet coffee. Flavoured coffee with whip cream on top.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Knitting. I used to watch a ton of figure skating...back when they were my age. Now they just make me feel old.
29. EYE COLOR? Green
30. HAT SIZE? Small.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses. I wore contacts for a while, but not now. I would really love to have laser correction, but I'm squeamish and too frugal.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Nothing exotic. Fresh, flavourful, but not fancy-schmancy.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I laugh at scary movies, but do get freaked out by 'pyschological thrillers'. Hate sappy movies....but I'll watch them when Rob's not home, LOL.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? BOTH! And fall. I love the time from Labour Day to Thanksgiving. I used to LOVE really hot days....before the need for Humidex readings came about.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who's offering :)
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu, fresh fruit crisp, vanilla ice cream with peaches and melba sauce made from my Mom's raspberries. Any Ontario fruit (although I prefer prepared 'dessert'). Caramel sauce over apple slices. Caramel sauce on my finger.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Sandra already did it, so that leaves Lucky, CatBookMom, Clarissa, or Z. I think that's most of my readers, LOL.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea!
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Huggles can Juggle. Franklin wants a Pet.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Don't have one. It's just the desk. I'm frugal and I hate choices.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I don't remember exactly. I was waiting for 'Renovate My Wardrobe'....oh, "X-Weighted" was on first. Watched Oprah that I had taped.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Windchimes with low sounds, not the twinkly ones.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Bahamas, or Alberta?
6. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Special? As in no one else can do it? Ummmm...family reads this, LOL. But I'm a good flute player and have made pastry better than my mom's---with her special recipe.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Suburb of Toronto.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Sandra.

That wasn't too bad :)

No comments: