Friday, April 24, 2009

We Interupt This Cruise

...to bring you the great news that my old, ex-best friend from public/high school has found me on Facebook!!!!! I think she's just joined; she is using her maiden name hyphened, so I think my searches would have found her if she had been on before. I'm excited to find out what she's been up to for the past 26 years (good grief). I'm afraid my life won't seem too interesting!

Anyway...the cruise. I had a few minutes this weekend and I thought I'd make a list of all the Labadee pictures I wanted to post (it works best to load them in reverse order of how you want them to appear). I remembered that when I had tried to write the post about Labadee, Blogger screwed it up. So, imagine my surprise when I logged in and found that somehow I had already journaled the Labadee day! I honestly do not remember getting it fully written and posted! So now I just have the last cruise day and the last day to write about. Almost done journalling, and now I'm ready for another trip, LOL. There is SO much going on in our lives right now that I have missed blogging about, but perhaps it's been good to just keep it to ourselves :)

No comments: